How LDA Can Help You
LDA recognizes that the complex systems supporting individuals with learning disabilities, ADHD and other neurological impairments are not easily navigated. We understand that trying to piece together what information and resources are a best fit to your specific situation can be overwhelming. That's why LDA offers Project Connect.
Project Connect is where you start when you are looking for information, resources and services on learning disabilities, ADHD and other neurological impairments. Project Connect Information Specialists will work with you to assess your needs and will link you to services and supports in your community.
In addition, Project Connect provides:
- Information and application materials for LDA services
- Conferences and workshop series on learning disabilities and related issues
- Outreach presentations to raise community awareness about LDA's services
- Information on other disability-related programs and services in the Greater Rochester area
- A calendar of events pertaining to learning disabilities, ADHD and other neurological impairments